Tenacious Divorce Attorney Serving South Jersey Families
Fighting for your best interests for more than 30 years
When dealing with a family law issue, such as divorce or child custody, it is essential that you are represented by a lawyer with a vast understanding of the legal issues you are facing. I, attorney Carol J. Kernan, have the knowledge and experience necessary to guide you through any family law matter. From my office in Vineland, I zealously represent clients throughout South Jersey during all family law proceedings.
High-quality representation from a New Jersey lawyer
Family law is a sensitive legal area. It is imperative that you have an attorney on your side that you can trust to fight to protect your family. I offer my clients:
- Experienced representation. My more than 30 years of experience have given me an extensive understanding of New Jersey family law.
- Certified attorney. I am one of only two attorneys in Cumberland County that have been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, and the only certified attorney who is also an accredited Divorce and Family Law Mediator.
- Dedicated focus. By focusing solely on family law, I understand what you are facing during every step of the process. I know what the best course of action is for you and your family.
I understand that every family is different and that the decisions you make will affect the futures of both you and your children. I persistently help you resolve your legal issues so you can focus on your family. I guide clients through complex financial analyses and arrangements, and handle divorces involving business assets and matrimonial estates of significant size.
I have the necessary support staff and outside resources to handle any situation. As an Of Counsel attorney at the law firm of Gruccio, Pepper, De Santo & Ruth, PA, I work in cooperation with two certified civil attorneys and one certified trial attorney. When your family law case involves a civil lawsuit or domestic violence issue, my trusted colleagues can address your concerns in the appropriate civil or criminal courts.
Guiding you through any family law matter
Family law is complicated with many different issues involved. I am knowledgeable in all the complexities of the law and can help you through any problem you may be facing. Many of the cases I take involve:
- Divorce. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for you and to look out for your best interests.
- Property settlements. A well-drafted property settlement agreement allows divorcing couples to equitably divide their assets and prevent conflicts.
- Alimony. Because alimony is one of the most frequently fought-over issues in divorce, I am committed to helping you reach a fair agreement between you and your spouse.
- Child custody. The well-bring of your children is my top priority. I have significant experience with child custody matters.
- Child support. My goal is to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. I help determine a child support plan that is in their best interests.
- Mediation. For many divorcing couples, mediation is preferable to litigation because it can reduce costs and stress.
I also help with post-judgment matters, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, termination of civil unions and the modification of alimony and child support agreements.
Contact Carol J. Kernan today and speak with an experienced family law attorney
If you are facing any family law matter, I can help. To schedule an initial consultation with me, attorney Carol J. Kernan, call 856.691.0100 or contact me online today. From my Vineland office, I represent clients throughout South Jersey.